Remember on my last post how I said I have been making crafts this week? Well, here is part deux of that post: A ruffle-bottom onesie with a matching pacifier holder. I must admit, these were both Pinterest-inspired. I saw this adorable pacifier clip here and thought it was too cute not to make. With the leftover trim, I thought I might as well try to make something else out of it so I sewed it to the bottom part of a simple onesie. Again, both were so easy to make. And completely girly. And adorable (if I do say so myself)!
So go to your favorite fabric store, by a yard of pretty trim, suspender clips, Velcro, break out a onesie and make this for your little one. You won’t be disappointed!
Ruffle-bottom Onesie & Pacifier Holder
- Pretty trim (I bought a yard)
- Suspender clips
- For the Onesie
- Cut 3 strips of trim and line them up on the butt part of your onesie. Pin in place and sew! Seriously, was that not ridiculously simple? Now your child is going to have the cutest tush ever :)
- For the Pacifier Holder
- Cut trim the length of desired holder. On one end loop suspender clip through trim and sew end to secure.
- On the other end, sew Velcro pieces about ¼ “ apart. Because I bought a rosette trim I just sewed one piece of Velcro to one rosette and the other piece on the next rosette.
- All Done! Now you have a matching ruffle-bottom onesie and pacifier holder!